Sunday, August 12, 2007

Squish #34- Little Rock, AR, USA


This is my second family squish. It's from our sister Michelle. It's a really pretty ladybug fabric. She said it took her quite a while to find it.

The fabric has pretty flowers and ladybugs and butterflies, etc. And words that read: "How I love the little things...Like ladybugs with pretty wings...and bees that buzz to welcome spring...How I love the living things...Like flowers that smile and birds that sing...As all the world's awakening..."


The wish:

How I love the little things

Like ladybugs with pretty wings...


May you always realize you are like a ladybug with pretty wings. May those wings always take you where God wants you to go.


I love you!
Your big sis,

Michelle Mann
Little Rock, AR

Thanks for the squish!!

No comments: