Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Look at all the squishes!


Look at all the squishes!
I would say 'can you spot yours?', and some you can, but being as I am 5' 1.5", it's not that great of a vantage point. That's my laptop, and my cat, Chen Le, who was quite upset because she laid down right where the last squish had to go...because I was out of room. I have 44 squishes, from 15 states in the USA, Puerto Rico, 1 province of Canada, and 1 state of Australia.
And it's already massive.
And I have a queen size bed.

So, yeah, at some point, these will probably be cut down to a smaller size and I'll make one big quilt and a smaller one out of what I cut off. I think if I don't she'll have a California King size quilt...and I'm quilting it so....

It's pretty fun to just lay them out and look at them all. Problem is, my cats want to walk all over them and sniff them and that makes things drastically more difficult.

No comments: