Monday, September 24, 2007

Squish #106- Benton, AR, USA


This squish is extra special because it is from our good friends, The Rouseys, who are members of our local FCC.

The wish:

"We may be a thousand miles apart
But I'll be with you wherever you are.

I'm already there,
Take a look around.
I'm the sunshine in your hair.
I'm the shadow on the ground.
I'm the whisper in the wind
And I'll be there until the end.
Can you feel the love that we share?
Oh, I'm already there.
Oh I'm already
There."

from the song "I'm Already There" by Lonestar

Dear Reese,

Always remember that you are wanted and loved, no matter where you go or what you do. What a blessing you are! May God bless you and keep you throughout your life.
This was the song that kept me, Kim, going while we waited to bring Anna-Marie and then Savannah home to our forever family. The words are just so true...even though your family is not with you right now, they are still there with their love, prayers, and thoughts. It will always mean something special to our family, just as You will always mean something special to your family.

With love,
Kim, Bryan, Anna-Marie, and Savannah.

Thanks for the squish!

No comments: